Sunday, May 26, 2013

March: Week 3

[March 15]

How do you not love those cute little piggies?!



[March 16]

In the front side yard of the house is this very normal looking tree/bush.  I've never paid attention to it until today when I was getting the mail.  The usually bare tree was covered in this most beautiful blossoms.  I think I spent a good 30 minutes photographing it.  In a week it was all gone, sad.






[March 17]

We went up north with my family to a cabin that David's aunt and uncle graciously let us stay in.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect and Em was in heaven.  They had a mini cabin complete with slides and toy dolls for Em to play in.




[March 18]

We visited the fish hatchery up north and played with what little was left of the winter snow.  It was Em's first experience with snow and she was very curious.




[March 19]

Now that I have started photographing more often, I have been noticing nature a lot more.  I see a different kind of beauty in it that wasn't there before.






[March 20]

Gahhh!  Why is she so stinking cute?!



[March 21]

Uncle Tyler bought Em a Mike Wazowski hat.  Talk about the most perfect present.  Em is in love with that one eyed monster.  I couldn't be more in love with these pictures.  Who knew the morning light was so beautiful coming through the front door?




2 comments:

  1. Hi McKenzie! I stumbled across your blog this morning and have to tell you how beautiful your photos are! And not to mention your sweet little girl! I hope you are doing well!

    Tatum (Crouch)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tatum! How are you?! That is so funny you found my photography blog! I was just looking at your blog a few weeks ago. Your little boy is adorable! I am glad you like the photos! I continued my daily photo project but as you can see, just stopped posting them. Its nice to know that people are enjoying them. I hope you guys are enjoying life!

    McKenzie

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs