Sunday, May 26, 2013

March: Week 2

[March 8]

It doesn't rain a whole lot here in Phoenix, AZ.  So when it does, I always take time to sit out on the patio and watch it.  This particular day it was pouring....a very rare site.



[March 9]

Asleep with her finger in her ear....interesting....



[March 10]

We went to the Ostrich Festival in Chandler.  This was our second time and we had a ton of fun.  We ate fried foods, saw lots of animals, and enjoyed live music.  Em even went on a boat ride all by herself, it was a big moment!






[March 11]

I finally bought chalk and introduced it to Em.  Even though she was incredibly messy, it was worth it. This girl loves anything artistic.





[March 12]

I don't know why or even where she got the idea for this but every time we get out stickers this is what she does.


[March 13]

It was a warm enough day to get out into the sprinklers.  She was thrilled.  And of course, crazy wet hair and a cheese stick.




[March 14]

We were headed to the airport to see my brother for the first time in 2 years.  It was Em's first time meeting him.  He had been serving a mission for our church in Colombia.  I think Em could sense my excitement because she was acting really silly.  She yelled from the back seat, "Look, I have a neighborhood on!".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs