Friday, May 17, 2013

February: Week One

[February 1]

     We went to the library where they have big windows and lots of toys.  We were both happy.




[February 2]

     Em has the night light, owl, that she has become very attached to.  I wanted to try and practice photographing high contrast lighting situations.





[February 3]

     When I get ready in the morning, Em digs through my drawers and pulls out all my tank tops.  She wears them like capes.  I love it.  This morning she was grumpy and had orphan hair.





[February 4]

     I work at a place called Gymboree Play & Music.  I highly recommend it to anyone with a small child.  It is the most fun and magical place to play alongside your child [end commercial].  Em loves to be there.  She especially loves bubble time!






[February 5]

     My mom had a vase of tulips, my favorite flower, on her kitchen counter.  They were right under a skylight letting in the most beautiful soft light.  [sigh]  So beautiful.



[February 6]

     I love the way this girl holds a crayon.




[February 7]

     Ugh, the life of a photographer who's only subject is a wild toddler.



[February 8]

     Peek-a-boo.  High chairs are more fun when you don't sit in them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs