Saturday, May 25, 2013

March: Week 1

[March 1]

 My dad found a ton of bird nests in his trees while trimming them.  Em loved looking at them.  I love my new shoes.




[March 2]

The elementary school behind our house was putting on a school carnival so we visited the petting zoo and or course the sand.




[March 3]

I love this girl in a pony tail.  At the store we bought a big container of strawberries.  Em sat on the counter while I cut them.  We ate almost half by the time they were all cut up.




[March 4]

A girl and her dog.  This picture is deceiving... they don't really get along.




[March 5]

More sleeping in the high chair pictures.  I can't help it, its all I get.



[March 6]

I love this picture.



[March 7]

At this point in time, the weather was beautiful.  Em could spend all day outside, in the dirt, with her tools.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs