Sunday, May 19, 2013

February: Week 2

[February 9]

Little known fact:  'banana'  is one of the most complex words for a child to say.  Despite this, Em loves 'nanas'.




[February 10]

My little book worm and bath tub fish.





[February 11]

Here we are, at the play place, and all my child wants to do is observe.  I have no clue where she got that from. [oops, sorry Em]



[February 12]

Little mommy playing with her "go-go".  We also now believe in the magical healing power of princess bandaids.





[February 13]

The hubs found the wooden mail box that he used to play with as a kid.  It entertained her for a good hour.



[February 14]

It was a busy day but I managed to snap a photo with my phone of the beautiful roses the hubs bought me for Valentine's Day.



[February 15]

I missed this day.... [sigh]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs